I am a Senior Associate at Slater and Gordon Lawyers on the Sunshine Coast. I have practised in compensation law for my entire legal career starting in 2009. Even as an 11-year-old I knew my role in life was to help people. Now that dream has become a reality as I guide people through the legal system and help them access justice.
The legal system can be complex and overwhelming. I strive to make the process as straightforward as possible and communicate regularly with my clients to ensure they feel supported and understood.
I pride myself in explaining complex legal concepts and terms in plain English and being accessible to my clients for any of their questions, big or small.
Myself and my wonderful support team look after my clients interests in a friendly, professional and compassionate way. Our goal is to help you through the tough times experienced by many dealing with legal system.
I enjoy giving back to the Sunshine Coast community by presenting at legal education seminars, to local GPs and social workers.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2010 - Admitted, High Court of Australia
- 2009 - Admitted, Supreme Court of Queensland
- 2009 - Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Queensland University of Technology
- 2008 - Bachelor of Laws, Queensland University of Technology
- 2015 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2009 - 2015, Queensland Law Group
Memberships and Associations
- Queensland Law Society
- Sunshine Coast Law Association
- Australian Lawyers Alliance