Since starting work as a lawyer in 2009, I’ve practised in personal injury law and love being able to make a difference in the lives of people who’ve been injured through no fault of their own.
At the age of 11 I decided to become a lawyer because I wanted to help people, and I focused on that dream until it became a reality. Now, I'm proud to help my clients with a broad range of negligence claims, including workers’ compensation claims, compulsory third party (CTP) motor vehicle accident claims as well as public liability claims.
The legal system can be complex and overwhelming, particularly when dealing with the trauma of an injury. I strive to make the process as straightforward as possible and communicate regularly with my clients to ensure they feel supported and understood.
I pride myself in explaining complex legal concepts and terms in plain English and being accessible to my clients for any questions that they have, big or small.
My wonderful support team help me look after my clients in a friendly, yet professional and compassionate way, and we don't give up until we get you the best possible result.
I also enjoy working in the community presenting legal education seminars to local GPs and social workers.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2010 - Admitted, High Court of Australia
- 2009 - Admitted, Supreme Court of Queensland
- 2009 - Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Queensland University of Technology
- 2008 - Bachelor of Laws, Queensland University of Technology
- 2015 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2009 - 2015, Queensland Law Group
Memberships and Associations
- Queensland Law Society
- Sunshine Coast Law Association
- Australian Lawyers Alliance