As a Principal Lawyer in Slater and Gordon’s WorkCover team, I’m proud to draw on more than three decades of experience to help injured workers get the outcome they need and deserve.
I’ve worked on many successful claims throughout my career, helping injured clients with their motor vehicle accident, public liability or workers’ compensation claims. I support my clients through all kinds of situations, from simple disputes to difficult compensation claims.
Being able to work in personal injury law is the reason I’m still a lawyer today. I’m passionate about providing injured clients with good advice and getting the best results for them.
I’m a firm believer that the same level of care needs to be taken for each case, whether small or large. I have achieved payouts for clients of more than $1 million, but I’m just as committed to smaller cases where my clients are equally deserving of support and compensation.
I also have significant experience handling medical negligence cases as well as superannuation total and permanent disability claims.
The most important thing at the end of the day is the welfare of my clients and their families.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 1993 - Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law, Law Institute of Victoria
- 1984 - Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 1982 - Bachelor of Laws/Arts, University of Melbourne
- 2008 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 1983 - 2011, Secombs Solicitors
Memberships and Associations
- Foundation Member - Australian Lawyers Association
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Western Suburbs Law Association