I currently practice in WorkCover claims where my clients are navigating the WorkCover scheme, Administrative Appeals Tribunal and common law civil claims in the District Court.
The legal system can be daunting, so I guide my clients through the whole process and make sure they have all the information they need. I am a strong voice for injured workers and believe they should be entitled to representation.
I’m proud to have won WorkCover claims resulting in considerable payouts for injured workers. I once helped a client in their fight against an insurer who didn’t want to pay for a spinal fusion surgery which, if not for the successful outcome, would have cost my client more than $60,000.
I’m passionate about social justice and have volunteered at the Centre for Advocacy, Support and Education for Refugees (now The Humanitarian Group).
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Bachelors of Laws/Arts, University of Western Australia
- 2016 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2016, Maurice Blackburn
- 2014 - 2016, Simon Walters Solicitors
- 2013, Mental Health Law Centre
- 2011 - 2012, CASE for Refugees
Memberships and Associations
- Australian Services Union
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Surf Life Saving WA