I believe that lawyers are there to help people—no matter who they are or where they’re from—to navigate the complex rules of law for a successful outcome.
Since starting to practise in 2000 I’ve been privileged to fight for the rights of individuals. Now, as Practice Group Leader at Slater and Gordon, I work on cases involving life insurance litigation and personal injury compensation, and I take pride in achieving the best possible results for my clients.
As an insurance law and personal injury law specialist, I work on a wide range of cases from major or catastrophic claims to complex insurance claims. I’m especially passionate about helping people who have been hurt and made vulnerable as a result of an accident, or through non-payment of an insurance entitlement.
I’m proud to have made a difference in some tragic circumstances, including winning a $6.3 million payout for a young girl who sustained brain damage in a motor vehicle accident, and an $850,000 payout for a young man whose left foot was crushed in a work accident, leaving him unable to return to manual work.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law, Law Society of New South Wales
- Admitted, Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Sydney
- Bachelor of Science, University of Sydney
- 2007 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2001 – 2007, McClellands
- 2000 – 2001, Stojanovic Solicitors
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of New South Wales