I’m an accredited compensation specialist and bring more than 20 years’ experience to my role as the Practice Group Leader for Slater and Gordon’s Wollongong personal injury law team. I specialise in helping people with motor vehicle accident and public liability claims, and have strong experience supporting clients with historic childhood sexual abuse claims.
My clients need both compassion and dedication and this is what I bring to their claim process. As your lawyer, I give you the time and peace of mind to focus on your recovery by supporting you through the whole legal process.
For me, it’s not only about giving the highest quality legal advice but also the connection my client feels to their legal team. Often my clients are injured and severely disabled. I understand how difficult it can be for these clients to travel, so I will travel to them to make sure they have every chance to communicate and connect with me.
I was proud to be named Regional/Suburban Lawyer of the Year in the 2017 Australian Law Awards, and was a finalist in the same awards in 2016.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law, Law Society of New South Wales
- Masters of International Sports Law, Anglia Polytechnic University, Cambridge
- Diploma of Law
- Legal Practitioners Admission Board
- 2009 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 1994 - 2008, Keddies Solicitors
- 1992 - 1994, Ferrier and Associates
Memberships and Associations
- Wollongong and District Law Society
- Illawarra Chamber of Commerce
- Illawarra Women in Business
- Stanwell Park Surf Life Saving Association