As a lawyer in Slater and Gordon’s Class Actions team, Meg predominantly works on large-scale common law cases including bushfire, product liability and environmental claims. Meg also assists in the investigation of potential new class actions, often involving claims against public authorities or large corporations.
Meg became involved with class actions in her previous position as Class Actions Coordinator at the Supreme Court of Victoria. Prior to this role, she worked as an associate in various areas of the Trial Division and Court of Appeal. During this time, Meg assisted judicial officers in the case management of class actions and other significant public interest matters before the Court.
Meg is passionate about promoting access to justice through class action litigation, especially with a firm that genuinely cares about the people it represents and the causes it works towards.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Admitted, High Court of Australia
- Admitted, Supreme Court of Queensland
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- Bachelor of International Relations
- 2020 - Present, Slater and Gordon Lawyers
- 2017 - 2020, Supreme Court of Victoria
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria