As a Principal Lawyer at Slater and Gordon, I am dedicated to getting the best outcomes for my clients and making sure everyday Queenslanders have access to expert legal services.
Now working exclusively in asbestos law, I have been practising for more than nine years and have helped hundreds of people who have developed asbestos-related diseases including:
• Lung cancer
• Pleural disease.
In 2015 I was recognised by Doyle’s Guide as a Leading Asbestos and Dust Diseases Lawyer in Queensland.
My broad experience also includes fighting for justice for people affected by occupational diseases, slips and falls, motor accidents and workplace injuries.
I believe in seeing my clients face-to-face wherever possible, so my work has seen me travel widely across the State. Time is of the essence in many cases and this is another reason why prompt advice is very important.
I’m proud to assist clients on a pro bono basis through the Townsville Community Legal Service. I’m a keen participant in fundraising initiatives such as the Blue Lamington Drive in support of the Asbestos Diseases Research Institute.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Admitted, Supreme Court of Queensland
- 2008 - Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Information Technology (Queensland University of Technology)
- 2015 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2007 – 2015, Turner Freeman Lawyers
Memberships and Associations
- Queensland Law Society
- Australian Lawyers Alliance
- Regional Lawyer of the Year (Finalist) - Australian Law Awards
- 2016 - Doyle’s Guide – Recommended Dust Diseases Lawyer (Queensland)
- 2015 - Doyle’s Guide – Leading Dust Diseases Lawyer (Queensland)