I represent clients from all walks of life who have suffered devastating injuries in transport and workplace accidents. No matter what the circumstances of your case may be, I will fight to achieve the best possible results and ensure you have the best helping hand in what can often be described a complex legal system.
Following your accident, you will face various challenges in dealing with your day to day life. I together with my team will ensure you are supported each step of the way. My job is to listen to your story and advocate relentlessly on your behalf to ensure you receive the outcome you deserve so you may get your life back on track as soon as possible.
When I arrived in Australia in 1995 from a war-torn country, I didn't speak a word of English and I needed help in all aspects of my life to help me settle. I got this help from the Australian community, and now I have the opportunity to give back and be the voice you deserve.
Getting justice for your case matters to me, and I'm proud to work as part of a leading team to help you get the best solution.
Marko was shortlisted as a finalist in the Mentor of the Year category for the 15th Victorian Legal Awards.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2011 - Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law
- 2009 - Bachelor of Laws, Monash University
- 2005 - Bachelor of Social Science (Legal and Justice Studies), RMIT University
- 2003 - Advanced Diploma of Business (Legal Practice), RMIT University
- 2008 - Present, Slater and Gordon
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Australian Lawyers Alliance
- Victorian Motorcycle Council
- 2017 - Finalist in 'Laws Rising Stars' - Law Institute of Victoria
- 2017 - Finalist in 'Senior Associate of the Year' - Australian Law Awards