I have worked in the legal industry for 10 years and have been a practising lawyer for seven years.
I represent clients from all walks of life who have suffered devastating injuries from transport accidents. I strive to protect any vulnerable individual who is involved in what can often be a complex legal system.
When I arrived in Australia in 1995 from a war-torn country, I didn't speak a word of English and I needed help in all aspects of my life to help me settle. I got this help from the Australian community, and now I have the opportunity to give something back.
As your lawyer, I'm committed to ensuring you're able to get the best possible legal advice, whatever your circumstances. I can guide you through the complexities of the legal system and support you through the process so that you can be confident that you have all the information you need.
Getting justice for your case matters to me, and I'm proud to work as part of a great team to help you get the best solution.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2011 - Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law
- 2010 - Bachelor of Laws, Monash University
- 2005 - Bachelor of Social Science (Legal and Justice Studies), RMIT University
- 2003 - Advanced Diploma of Business (Legal Practice), RMIT University
- 2008 - Present, Slater and Gordon
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Australian Lawyers Alliance
- 2017 - Finalist in 'Laws Rising Stars' - Law Institute of Victoria
- 2017 - Finalist in 'Senior Associate of the Year' - Australian Law Awards