The Worker’s Compensation scheme is known to be a complex legal minefield. My role is to give direct and effective advice to my clients so they can navigate the legal system confidently.
I was brought up in the Western suburbs of Melbourne and now bring a fighting spirit to advocating for injured workers’ rights. As your lawyer, I won’t hesitate to put insurers to task in the courtroom to make sure you get the compensation you’re entitled to.
One outcome I’m especially proud of is a case in which my deserving client had passed away. Despite the difficulties in the case and the logistical challenges, I acted for the estate and achieved a favourable outcome for the client and his family. I know that once a person is injured, the whole family suffers.
I’m also very proud of my track record of working with those who have been turned away by other firms and practitioners.
Outside of the office, I’m a keen traveller and have a particular interest in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Mixed Martial Arts and Rugby league.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Juris Doctor
- Bachelor of Social Science (Criminal Justice)
- 2018 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2016 - 2018, Zaparas Lawyers
- 2012 - 2016, Nowicki Carbone Lawyers
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Australian Lawyer’s Alliance
- RMIT Law Students’ Society (Honorary Life Member)
- Fitzroy Legal Service
- Australian Coptic Movement