When I joined Slater and Gordon in 2014 I’d already gained broad experience not just as a lawyer but in life, culture and language. Now, as an Associate practising in workers’ compensation, motor vehicle accidents and public liability, I bring this experience and my passion for justice to stand up for everyday people seeking compensation for their injuries.
I truly understand how much of the outcome of a compensation claim can impact a person’s life. That’s why I take the time to explain the legal process to my clients and listen closely to their concerns so that together we have all the information we need to succeed.
Experience has taught me that no two cases are the same. I pay great attention to detail in handling your claim and am absolutely determined to get the best possible outcome.
Born and bred in country New South Wales, my family originally emigrated from Greece. I’m a regular face in the local Greek community and love Greek culture—especially the food. I also spent time studying law in Switzerland and working on my Mandarin language skills in China before joining the firm.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law, The Law Society of New South Wales
- Admitted, Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Bachelor of International Studies and Bachelor of Laws Honours, University of Wollongong
- 2014 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2012 - 2013, Dawson Lawyers
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of New South Wales