Working as a lawyer in Slater and Gordon’s personal injury law team has helped me truly understand the devastating impact that injuries can have on people. I’m proud to stand up for my clients through these tough times.
I work hard to help my clients get access to the medical support, income assistance and compensation that they need to get their lives back on track. I know that going through a claims process can be complex and daunting, particularly when you are already dealing with an injury. That’s why I’m here to simplify the legal process, ensuring you understand your full entitlements and feel supported every step of the way.
With my extensive experience in personal injury cases I can help you with:
• Lump sum compensation
• Third party/Public Liability claims
One of my proudest achievements was assisting a client who had suffered physical and psychological injuries as a result of an accident. I was able to help them understand the legal process and secure an outstanding settlement so they could focus on their recovery.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2016 - Workers Compensation Independent Review Office Approved Legal Services Provider
- 2014 - Admitted, Supreme Court of New South Wales
- 2013 - Bachelor of Laws
- 2013 - Bachelor of Commerce – Accounting
- 2012 - Present, Slater and Gordon
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of New South Wales