As a Senior Associate in the Medical Law team, I help clients who've sustained injuries from a healthcare provider.
Being injured due to Professional Negligence be life-changing. Sometimes, the injuries might mean you're not able to work or support your family, which can quickly lead to financial troubles and difficulty paying medical bills and other debts. It's my goal to make sure that that's just a temporary situation. I work with my clients to get the compensation they need to get their lives back on track.
If your case needs to go through the court system, I have extensive experience preparing cases for court and will guide you throughout the process.
I recently achieved a collective settlement for a family (mother, father and daughter) for a sum of $1.5 million plus costs. The claims were in relation to the tragic death of their son, who was a passenger in a motor vehicle accident. The family lives in China and there were a number of issues raised by the insurer in relation to their circumstances. It was a long battle but in the end my clients were grateful for the positive outcome and the finalisation of their claims.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2008 - Master of Laws, Australian National University
- 2008 - Admitted, High Court of Australia
- 2007 - Admitted, Supreme Court of New South Wales
- 2006 - Bachelor of Laws/Arts (Psychology), Macquarie University
- 2011 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2009 - 2010, Keddies Lawyers
- 2008 - 2009, White Barnes Solicitors
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of New South Wales