I am responsible for personal injury cases involving medical negligence claims against Local Health Districts and individual medical professionals in New South Wales.
My professional experience at Slater and Gordon includes acting in relation to a wide range of claims involving all types of physical and psychiatric (nervous shock) injuries, catastrophic injuries affecting all age groups and acting for claimants in a large government redress scheme.
My work experience and history more generally involves litigating commercial, equity and common law cases for both plaintiffs and defendants (and their insurers). I understand the entire dispute resolution and court process from both sides.
I have significant experience in advocacy and with instructing counsel in all Federal and State courts (including appeal courts), at tribunals, in coronial inquests and in out-of-court negotiation and dispute resolution.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2010 Lawyer of the Supreme Court of NSW (3 December 2010)
- 2012 High Court Register of Practitioners
- 2012-2017 Called to the NSW Bar
- 2017 Graduate Certificate in Trade Mark Law and Practice
- 2010 Bachelors Degree, Law (Hons)
- 2007 Masters Degree, Design
Memberships and Associations
- NSW Law Society