I am dedicated to seeking justice on behalf of everyday people who have suffered harm or loss due to others’ misconduct. I have a strong belief that group proceedings are an important mechanism in our society to hold wrongdoers to account. I am currently working on the IPO Wealth class action assisting investors recoup their significant losses.
Before joining Slater & Gordon in March 2021, I worked for several years at NatWest (formerly the Royal Bank of Scotland) in London. Prior to that, I spent a few years studying and working in litigation and employment law in France. I started off my career as the judicial associate to the Honourable Justice J Forrest in the Supreme Court of Victoria, during which I worked predominantly on the Black Saturday bushfire class actions.
Qualifications and Admissions
- Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- Bachelor of Laws, Monash University
- Bachelor of Arts (History and French), Monash University
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- 2015-2021, Legal Counsel at NatWest, United Kingdom
- 2013-2015, Employment law and litigation roles at law firms in Paris, France
- 2011-2013, Judicial Associate to the Honourable Justice J Forrest at the Supreme Court of Victoria