As a social worker at Slater and Gordon, I'm focused on helping our clients work through complex issues and needs that arise after experiencing a traumatic injury or serious illness and as they go through the process of seeking compensation. I’ve been a social worker for more than 20 years and prior to joining the team in 2011, I worked in public health in a range of acute and rehabilitation settings across Melbourne, providing counselling and practical support to patients as they adjusted to and recovered from injury or illness. My experience has given me insight into the often complex short-term and long-term impacts of an illness and injury.
It is our aim to provide compassionate, professional and practical help to you, during the compensation claim process.
- Bachelor of Social Work, University of Melbourne
- Bachelor of Arts, Victoria University
- 2011 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 1993 - 2011, Public health in a range of acute and rehabilitation health settings
Memberships and Associations
- Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW) - Accredited Social Worker
- Social Work Traumatic Injuries Special Interest Group
- Specialist Support Professionals in Legal Settings Special Interest Group