I am a Practice Group Leader at Slater and Gordon and a Law Institute of Victoria Accredited personal injuries law specialist.
I am highly experienced in the preparation and assessment of complex medical negligence claims, including the settlement of many cases in which clients have suffered catastrophic injuries and require life long care.
With more than ten years’ medical negligence litigation experience and a strong passion for social justice, I am driven to fight for my clients to obtain the best possible outcome.
It is a great privilege to make a difference to clients who are going through what is often the hardest time in their lives. Obtaining compensation for clients not only helps to relieve the financial burden they are suffering, but is also recognition of the trauma they have experienced.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law, Law Institute of Victoria
- 2008 - Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2007 - Bachelor of Arts, Monash University
- 2007 - Bachelor of Laws (Honours), Monash University
- 2007 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2004 - 2010, Springvale Monash Legal Service - Volunteer Lawyer
- 2005 - 2007, Slater and Gordon
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Law Institute of Victoria Public Liability and Medical Negligence Committee
- Medicolegal Society of Victoria
- Australian Lawyers Association
- Doyle’s Guide 2017, 2018, 2019 – Recommended Medical Negligence and Malpractice Compensation Lawyer (Plaintiff) – Victoria.
- I have achieved a significant number of multi-million dollar settlements for catastrophically injured children and adults.