As a member of Slater and Gordon’s Class Actions team, Lauren works on both large-scale common law and commercial claims. Lauren also investigates prospective group claims with a focus on government accountability and discrimination law, and takes on public interest pro bono matters.
Class action proceedings are a strong way to allow people with similar or related claims to act together, hold the powerful to account and seek redress for wrongs. Through the class actions regime, Lauren is dedicated to ensuring fair outcomes and achieving access to justice for group members.
Qualifications and Admissions
- Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Juris Doctor, RMIT
- Doctor of Philosophy, University of Melbourne
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours), University of Melbourne
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Australian Services Union
- 2017 – Present Slater and Gordon
- 2019 VGSO, Royal Commissions Branch
- 2015-2018 University of Melbourne, Teaching Associate