As a lawyer at Slater and Gordon, I know that experiencing an injury can be unexpected, overwhelming and life altering.
Having previously practiced in Slater and Gordon’s Workers Compensation practice group, I understand that workplace injuries can cause significant personal, financial and emotional strain. I am committed to supporting your legal needs, so you can focus on your recovery.
Having also practiced in Class Actions, I understand the importance of providing a voice to those who have been denied justice and holding organisations to account.
For me, having the opportunity to help clients navigate through some of the most challenging periods in their lives is a privilege. The ability to provide equal access to high quality legal services on a ‘No Win No Fee’ basis is greatly rewarding.
I pride myself on always being available to assist you in navigating the legal process and to achieve the best outcome.
Qualifications and Admissions
- 2020 – Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2019- Practical Legal Training, The College of Law
- 2018- Juris Doctor, University of Sydney,
- 2015- Bachelor of Arts, Melbourne University
- 2021 – Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2019-2021, Maurice Blackburn Lawyers
- Volunteer Lawyer at the Women’s Legal Centre
Memberships and Associations:
- Law Institute of Victoria