I decided at a young age that I wanted to be a lawyer after experiencing a personal tragedy involving an accident. At the time I didn't fully understand what being a lawyer would entail, but I did know I wanted to work in a job that cared about social justice and helping people when they needed it most. I'm proud to say I have never strayed from this focus.
I have strong technical skills and experience to get you the right compensation and justice you need and deserve, and will work with you, explaining the often complex processes of the law simply and clearly, so you have peace of mind about your case.
I know that every situation and trauma is unique, but my experiences have given me insight into what my clients are going through. This is always front of mind for me, and it's my priority to get you through what can be often a complex and emotional journey.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of Victoria
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Master of Laws (Juris Doctor)
- Bachelor of Arts (double major in Legal Studies and Politics)
- 2010 - Present, Slater and Gordon
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- LIV Young Lawyers
- Slater and Gordon Pro Bono Committee
- Mental Health First Aid Officer
- Securing life changing neck and back fusion surgery for a client who had been disputing payment for a number of years prior to coming to Slater and Gordon
- White Ribbon Advocate
- Board Member of Pride Cup Working Group