As the National Wills Lawyer with Slater and Gordon, I feel lucky to use my skills to help clients with their wills and estate planning needs.
I have expertise in complex wills and estate planning solutions, including:
• testamentary trusts
• complex assets
• business succession
• complex family situations
• enduring powers of attorney.
Every will has a story behind it. It is immensely rewarding to help clients navigate family dynamics, asset structures and the law to achieve a practical and comprehensive solution. It is common for people to put off their estate planning, so I love hearing my clients say ‘that was easier than I thought’.
Prior to joining Slater and Gordon I worked in general commercial law and property law. This broad knowledge and experience benefits my current role and helps me give my clients the best possible advice.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Master of Laws (Juris Doctor)
- Bachelor of Education (honours)/Bachelor of Visual Arts
- 2014 - Present, Slater and Gordon
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Volunteer at Women's Legal Service Victoria