I pursued a career in law to equip myself with the skills and understandings required to affect positive social change. Empowering the average person to access their legal entitlements is essential to ensuring fairness in our community. I am passionate about employment and industrial law because practising in this area allows me to help these people and assist the union movement in representing their rights.
Prior to working at Slater and Gordon I worked at the Young Workers Centre, an employment community Legal Centre where I gained valuable experience in 'wage theft' matters. During my time at Slater and Gordon I have primarily been involved in the Industrial and Employment practice, assisting individuals with workplace investigations, unfair dismissals and the negotiation of exit packages.
When working with clients to resolve their issues, I take a careful approach and take the time to develop a complete understanding of the issue. I am conscious of resolving matters in a cost effective manner, and enjoy the benefit of working alongside a team of highly experienced litigators.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Juris Doctor, The University of Melbourne
- Bachelor of Education - Primary (Honours), The University of Melbourne
- 2019 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2016 - 2017, Victorian Trades Hall Council - Young Workers Centre
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Victorian Womens' Lawyers
- Industrial Relations Society of Victoria