I am passionate about helping injured individuals pursue their legal rights. It is important to me that my clients feel supported and advocated for, so that they can focus on their health.
I am experienced in many areas of personal injury law, including public liability, workers’ compensation, crimes compensation and sexual abuse. My experience enables me to think innovatively and strategically about my clients’ claims, maximizing the results.
I have a strong commitment to social justice. In 2017, I acted pro bono for a Nepali asylum seeker in a successful appeal to the High Court of Australia. This was a very rewarding experience. I consider it a privilege to be able to assist people through some of the most difficult periods in their lives.
I currently help clients with a wide range of public liability claims, including:
- Slips and trips
- Council claims
- Dog bite claims
- Bullying claims
- Crimes compensation
- Prisoner compensation claims
- Excessive use of force claims
Qualifications and Admissions
- 2017 - Admitted, High Court of Australia
- 2017 - Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2015 - Juris Doctor, University of Melbourne
- 2011 - Bachelor of Arts, University of Melbourne
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- 2021 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2016 - 2021, Holding Redlich (also t/a Adviceline Injury Lawyers)
Articles and Publications
- 2018 - “Prisoner Compensation Claims”, Precedent, Australian Lawyers Alliance
- 2018 - “Working for Asylum Seekers on Nauru”, Young Lawyers Blog, Law Institute of Victoria