I’m an Associate in Slater and Gordon’s Brisbane Office.
I have been practising solely in compensation law since 2009. I utilise this expertise to provide you with informed legal advice. When you contact me, I will thoroughly assess the viability of your claim and advise you of the possible outcomes and the likely costs involved.
I’m proud to share my experience and knowledge with clients from all walks of life. I provide people with direct and clear advice, so they have all the necessary information to make important decisions. I am honest, caring and empathetic, and fight to help everyday Queenslanders get the best outcome.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Admitted to Supreme Court of Queensland
- Graduate Diploma Practical Legal Training, College of Law Queensland
- Bachelor of Laws, James Cook University
- 2014 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2009 – 2014, Trilby Misso