As a personal injury lawyer at Slater and Gordon, I’m proud to share my knowledge and commitment with my clients and, most importantly, make sure they know I genuinely care about them and their situation.
I’m efficient and professional. I like to move things along quickly and effectively, so that my clients can focus on their recovery and getting back to what they love doing.
As your lawyer, I’ll be very frank about what’s achievable and what’s not. However, I’m also sympathetic to the plights of my clients—getting great results for you is what drives me.
One achievement I’m especially proud of is representing a client whose husband had died in the outback when his truck became stuck. To complicate the case further, there were dependent children from other relationships involved. We were proud to secure a sizeable settlement for this family, going some way towards improving their tragic circumstances.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2014 - Admitted, Supreme Court of Western Australia
- 2014 - Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Australian National University
- 2013 - Juris Doctor, Murdoch University
- 2007 - Bachelors of Legal Studies, Murdoch University
- 2015 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2011 - 2015, CPSU/CSA
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of Western Australia
- CPSU/CSA Union
- Kenyan Community of West Australia