I chose to study law and psychology out of an interest in helping people. I have mostly worked in the area of personal injury law. In particular I have assisted injured people with public liability claims, workers compensation claims, motor vehicle accident claims and medical negligence claims. I am a Law Society Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law.
Most of my clients are dealing with very stressful situations, and need to discuss very sensitive, personal information. Many have only recently been able to disclose what has happened to them. Often they are feeling uncertain and they don’t know what their options are.
My priority is to provide straightforward advice in regard to my clients’ legal rights and entitlements and to achieve the best possible outcome for them. I do this with empathy and understanding to help to reduce my clients’ stress and so they can feel confident and comfortable about the legal process.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Admitted, Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Workers Compensation Independent Review Office (WIRO) Approved Legal Services Provider
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology)
- Master of Teaching (Primary)
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of New South Wales