I am a passionate human rights lawyer with over seven years of experience in litigation, advocacy, and research across a range of jurisdictions. I am deeply committed to the pursuit of social justice and corporate accountability through class action litigation.
During my career I have had the privilege of working on a number of cutting-edge human rights campaigns involving impact litigation and strategic advocacy. I previously worked on a class action matter in the United States, attempting to hold the United Nations responsible for negligently introducing cholera into Haiti. I have also worked with EarthRights International on environmental tort litigation in Myanmar, assisting local communities that were harmed by large-scale mining operations. In Australia, I have served as a legal adviser on several environmental and human rights campaigns through RMIT’s Business and Human Rights Centre, advising on issues such as fossil fuel divestment and modern slavery in public procurement supply chains. I have also lectured in labour law, human rights, and law and inequality at the University of Texas at Austin School of Law.
I have extensive experience working with vulnerable and marginalised clients and grassroots community groups, and I am committed to a compassionate, holistic, and trauma-informed legal practice. I am driven to use my legal skills in the fight against corporate abuse, greed, and misconduct. I believe strongly that law can be harnessed as a tool for structural change.
Qualifications and Admissions
- Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- Admitted, Appellate Division of the Supreme Court of State of New York
- Master of Laws in International Legal Studies, New York University
- Bachelor of Arts, Monash University
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons I) Monash University
- 2021 – Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2019-2021 – RMIT Centre for Business and Human Rights
- 2017-2019 – University of Texas at Austin School of Law
- 2016-2017 – EarthRights International, Myanmar
- 2015-2016 – Institute for Justice and Democracy in Haiti