I have been helping clients with personal injury claims since 1997. My aim has always been to make the world a better place by standing up for people and fighting the good fight.
I have expertise in catastrophic injury claims, working with people who have suffered life-changing injuries, such as traumatic brain injuries, paraplegia, quadriplegia, significant amputations and serious burns, as well as birth injuries.
These cases take time to resolve, so I see my clients and their families throughout their recovery. It’s a privilege to be part of their lives and to help them at a time of such vulnerability. I offer solutions to immediate financial difficulties where possible, as well as recommending health professionals who have helped other clients in the past.
If you are injured, your primary focus should be on getting well—my team is highly experienced and can ensure that you receive the help you deserve. However, I also understand that you may feel more secure about your future if you’re able to keep a close eye on the progress of your case. Therefore, while I am working as your lawyer, you can have as much or as little contact with the legal process as you need to feel comfortable.
As well as being Practice Group Leader at Slater and Gordon, I’m active in the legal education community as a guest lecturer at The University of Notre Dame’s School of Nursing and Curtin Law School.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Bachelor of Laws, Murdoch University
- 2011 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2008 - 2011, Shine Lawyers
- 2000 - 2008, Ilberys Lawyers
- 1997 - 2000, Hoffmans Barristers and Solicitors
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of Western Australia (Personal Injury and Workers Compensation Sub Committees)
- Women Lawyers of Western Australia
- American Association for Justice
- Australian Lawyers Alliance
- Doyle's Guide 2017 - Recommended Work Injury Compensation Lawyers (Plaintiff) – Western Australia