After starting my law career in 2011 I joined the Slater and Gordon personal injury law team in 2015, where I’m proud to help my injured clients understand what they’re entitled to and improve their lives after an accident.
I have expertise in Comcare, workers’ compensation, motor vehicle accident claims and public liability claims. In many cases, clients don’t know what they are entitled to after an accident or injury. It’s my job to ensure they are fully informed about their rights—from having the costs of their medical treatment covered to getting compensation that reflects the pain and suffering they’ve had to go through.
I bring a caring and professional approach to every case. One of my recent cases involved negotiating fair compensation for wage loss and medical treatment after my client’s original claim for aggravation of an injury was denied.
Getting justice for you matters to me—I’m committed to getting you the best possible outcome.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Admitted, High Court of Australia
- Admitted, Supreme Court of the Australian Capital Territory
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, Australian National University
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Canberra
- 2015 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2012 - 2015, Hill and Rummery Barristers and Solicitors
Memberships and Associations
- Australian Capital Territory Law Society