I commenced working in Slater and Gordon’s Class Actions team as a paralegal in February 2020. Since then, I have been heavily involved in the Parkerville Bushfire Litigation, working closely with residents of the Perth Hills impacted by the fire.
I also assist in the investigation of potential new class actions and am currently working on prospective claims against public authorities and large corporations.
I am dedicated to ensuring equitable outcomes and improving access to justice for all members of the community. I am very proud to be a part of a team that protects the rights of everyday Australians by holding powerful entities accountable for wrongdoing.
Qualifications and Admissions
- 2020 – Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2020 – Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, College of Law
- 2019 – Bachelor of Laws, Swinburne University of Technology
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- 2020 – Present, Slater and Gordon Lawyers