I am member of Slater and Gordon’s Commercial and Project Litigation team with expertise in class actions.
I have extensive experience working across jurisdictions on a wide variety of complex civil disputes, including class actions, professional negligence cases, contract disputes, Australian consumer law cases and employment law disputes.
While studying at University, I attained First Class Honours in Law at the University of Tasmania as well as receiving numerous academic prizes, including the prestigious Dobson Mitchell Allport Prize for excellence in commercial law.
To this day, I remain committed to the pursuit of social justice, working on a multitude of pro bono cases and am an active member of Slater and Gordon’s Pro Bono Committee and Pro-Bono Referrals Sub-Committee.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2006 - Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2006 - Admitted, High Court of Australia
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons) and Bachelor of Science (Hons), University of Tasmania
- 2016 - Present, Slater and Gordon
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria