As an Associate in Slater and Gordon’s Wollongong Workers’ Compensation team, I’m proud to share my experience, compassion and dedication to help people who have been injured at work get the right compensation, justice and support they need and deserve.
I’ve worked at Slater and Gordon since 2009 and was drawn to this firm by its reputation for winning justice for those who need it most. My experience of working in this area has shown me just how challenging it can be for those who have suffered a workplace injury people.
Many clients can feel confused and vulnerable, and more often than not are also dealing with a financial burden. I make sure you feel supported every step of the way through their claim and do whatever I can to win what you are entitled to, regardless of your situation.
Prior to joining the firm I worked as a law clerk for Wollongong Barrister, John Wilson at Hargrave Chambers. I’m a member of the Law Society of New South Wales.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law, The Law Society of New South Wales
- Admitted to Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Creative Arts (Creative Writing)
- 2009 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2007 - 2009, Hargrave Chambers Wollongong
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of New South Wales