As an Associate in Slater and Gordon’s Wollongong Public Liability team, I’m proud to share my experience, compassion and dedication to help people get the right compensation, justice and support they need and deserve.
I’ve worked at Slater and Gordon since 2009 and was drawn to this firm by its reputation for winning justice for those who need it most. My experience of working in this area has shown me just how challenging it can be for those who have suffered childhood trauma or an unexpected accident.
Many clients can feel confused and vulnerable, and more often than not are also dealing with a financial burden. I make sure you feel supported every step of the way through your claim.
I became an Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury in 2014 and have experience working in Public Liability, Workers Compensation and Motor Vehicle Accident claims. I am currently working in the Public Liability team, assisting those who were victims of child institutional abuse and assisting those who have been injured by a third party’s negligence.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law, The Law Society of New South Wales
- Admitted to Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Creative Arts (Creative Writing)
- 2009 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2007 - 2009, Hargrave Chambers Wollongong
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of New South Wales