I'm the State Practice Group Leader of Slater and Gordon's Victorian Motor Vehicle Accident group and a specialist in personal injury law. I have worked solely in the area of motor vehicle accidents since 2001, where I've supported many injured clients.
I do what I do because it makes a difference to people at what is often the most challenging and stressful time of their lives. Over my years of practice, I've seen the difference that expert advice and representation makes, not only in terms of the case outcome but also because a great lawyer can be an important source of support for their client along their journey.
One of the most rewarding parts of my job is working with our many partners in the industry, including the Transport Accident Commission, medical and allied health professionals and road trauma interest groups, to fight for law reform that protects the rights of injured Victorians. Our achievements include a successful law reform campaign to reverse changes to the law introduced in 2013 that severely impacted clients' rights and entitlements, especially clients suffering from psychiatric illnesses.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2007 - Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law, Law Institute of Victoria
- 2002 - Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2000 - Bachelor of Arts (Honours), University of Melbourne
- 2000 - Bachelor of Laws (Honours), University of Melbourne
- 2001 - Present, Slater and Gordon
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Australian Lawyers Alliance
- Committee of Management, Headway
- 2018 - Accredited Specialist Finalist - Victorian Law Awards
- 2017 - Certificate of Service - Victorian Law Awards
- 2009 - 'Young gun' - Lawyers Weekly Awards