I was admitted as a lawyer in 2016 and have worked at Slater and Gordon for over 10 years. During this time I have been fortunate to practise in the area of medical negligence and health-care claims.
If you suffer an injury as a result of negligence by a medical practitioner or a health-care provider it can have devastating lifelong consequences. Compensation can’t reverse these consequences, but it can make life easier.
Medical negligence and health-care claims are a complex and challenging area of personal injury law. My goal and focus is to become known as a leader in this area and to provide the best service I can to my clients.
I know that, in most cases, the events leading to an injury and its aftermath can be traumatic, so I take the time to listen to clients and understand their situations. I have compassion and empathy for my clients and treat them as individuals—every person and every injury is different. It’s very rewarding knowing that I have made a difference to someone else’s life.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Graduate Diploma of Practical Legal Training
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- 2010 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2004 - 2010, Trilby Misso
- 2003 - 2004, P M Lee and Co
Memberships and Associations
- Queensland Law Society
- Medico-Legal Society of Queensland Inc
- Australian Lawyers Alliance
- Women Lawyers Association of Queensland Inc