As your lawyer I draw on more than 24 years of experience in workers' compensation law. I have been with Slater and Gordon as a client intake lawyer since 2017, with expertise in:
- complex workers compensation litigation claims
- catastrophic injury cases including psychological and psychiatric injury claims
- impairment claims.
I am genuinely passionate about helping physically and psychologically injured workers get their lives back on track through seeking justice, compensation and other means of support. This stems partly from my own labour-intensive working background and also from many years of acting for and with union members. I make sure my clients know what they're entitled to in terms of compensation or benefits when life doesn't go to plan.
I am a member of the Law Institute of Victoria and hold a Bachelor of Laws/Bachelor of Jurisprudence. I was recognised in 2016 as a leading work injury compensation lawyer by Doyle's Guide.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 1993 Admission to Supreme Court of Victoria
- 1992 Bachelor of Laws/Bachelor of Jurisprudence
- 2017 - Present, Slater and Gordon
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria