As a meticulous and highly motivated lawyer in the workers’ compensation team at Slater and Gordon, I’m passionate about ensuring people who have been injured at work receive the entitlements they deserve and the support they need to get their lives back on track.
My prior experience with a WorkCover insurer gives me a unique perspective on how insurers think and act, which means I’m skilled at helping you navigate the complexities of the Victorian WorkCover scheme. It’s my priority to support you every step of the way, minimising your stress during an emotionally and financially difficult time.
As a Macedon ranges local, I hold a genuine interest and passion in assisting the local legal and general community. I am a regular volunteer solicitor at the Loddon Campaspe Community Legal Centre in Bendigo, a member of the Bendigo Law Association and the Loddon Campaspe Multicultural Services Inc. I also sit on the board of Interchange Loddon Mallee Region Inc.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2017 - Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2017 - Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law
- 2016 - Master of Laws (Juris Doctor), Monash University
- 2014 - Certificate 3 in Personal Injury Claims Management, WorkSafe
- 2013 - Bachelor of Arts, Deakin University
- 2013 - Bachelor of Commerce, Deakin University
- 2015 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2014, CGU Workers’ Compensation, Case Manager
Memberships and Associations
- Non-Executive Director - Interchange Loddon Mallee Region Inc
- Bendigo Law Association
- Loddon Campaspe Multicultural Services Inc.
- Professional Mentor - Monash University Law Students Society
- Industry Mentor - RMIT University
- Slater and Gordon Pro Bono Committee
- Asian Australian Lawyers Association
- Law Institute of Victoria
- LIV Young Lawyers Professional Development Committee