As a meticulous and highly motivated lawyer in the Workers’ Compensation and Motor Vehicle Accident teams at Slater and Gordon, I’m passionate about ensuring people who have been injured receive the entitlements they deserve and the support they need to get their lives back on track.
My prior experience with a WorkCover insurer gives me a unique perspective on how insurers think and act, which means I’m skilled at helping you navigate the complexities of the Victorian WorkCover scheme. It’s my priority to support you every step of the way, minimising your stress during an emotionally and financially difficult time.
I hold a genuine interest and passion in assisting the local legal and general community. I am a voluntary non-executive director with two Bendigo based non-for-profit organisations and am a member of the Bendigo Law Association.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2017 - Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2017 - Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law
- 2016 - Master of Laws (Juris Doctor), Monash University
- 2014 - Certificate 3 in Personal Injury Claims Management, WorkSafe
- 2013 - Bachelor of Arts, Deakin University
- 2013 - Bachelor of Commerce, Deakin University
- 2015 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2014, CGU Workers’ Compensation, Case Manager
Memberships and Associations
- Asian Australian Lawyers Association
- Bendigo Law Association
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Slater & Gordon Inclusion Committee
2020 - 2021
- Chairperson to the board of directors of Loddon Campaspe Multicultural Services Inc.
- Member to Victorian Multicultural Commission, Regional Advisory Council, Loddon Mallee portfolio.
- Non-Executive Director - Interchange Loddon Mallee Region Inc
- Non-Executive Director - Loddon Campaspe Multicultural Services Inc.
- Professional Mentor - Monash University Law Students Society
- Industry Mentor - RMIT University
Awards and Nominations
Be.Bendigo Business Excellence Awards 2019
Winner of the Young Professional Award