As a meticulous and results driven lawyer in the Public Liability team at Slater and Gordon, I’m passionate about ensuring people who have been injured are well informed and supported through the legal process and receive the entitlements they deserve.Being injured in a public place can be physically, emotionally and financially stressful. I take great pride in ensuring my clients are educated and empowered on knowing what their rights are whilst striving to obtain the best possible outcomes.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2017 - Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2017 - Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law
- 2016 - Master of Laws (Juris Doctor), Monash University
- 2014 - Certificate 3 in Personal Injury Claims Management, WorkSafe
- 2013 - Bachelor of Arts, Deakin University
- 2013 - Bachelor of Commerce, Deakin University
- 2014 - Present, Slater and Gordon
Memberships and Associations
Current and past
- Asian Australian Lawyers Association
- Bendigo Law Association
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Slater & Gordon Inclusion Committee
- Chairperson to the board of directors of Loddon Campaspe Multicultural Services Inc.
- Member to Victorian Multicultural Commission, Regional Advisory Council, Loddon Mallee portfolio.
- Non-Executive Director - Interchange Loddon Mallee Region Inc
- Non-Executive Director - Loddon Campaspe Multicultural Services Inc.
Awards and Nominations
Be.Bendigo Business Excellence Awards 2019
Winner of the Young Professional Award