As a meticulous and highly motivated lawyer in the workers’ compensation team at Slater and Gordon, I’m passionate about ensuring people who have been injured at work receive the entitlements they deserve and the support they need to get their lives back on track.
Born to migrant workers and raised in the south eastern suburbs of Melbourne, I was exposed to a number of multicultural communities and truly understand the challenges faced by vulnerable and disadvantaged individuals and families. That’s why I’m driven to help those who don’t have access to the same opportunities as others.
My prior experience with a WorkCover insurer gives me a unique perspective on how insurers think and act, which means I’m skilled at helping you navigate the complexities of the Victorian WorkCover scheme. It’s my priority to support you every step of the way, minimising your stress during an emotionally and financially difficult time.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2017 - Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2017 - Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law
- 2016 Master of Laws (Juris Doctor), Monash University
- 2014 Certificate 3 in Personal Injury Claims Management, WorkSafe
- 2013 Bachelor of Arts, Deakin University
- 2013 Bachelor of Commerce, Deakin University
- 2015 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2014, CGU Workers’ Compensation, Case Manager
Memberships and Associations
- Volunteer Solicitor - Mental Health Legal Service Inc
- Committee Member - LIV Young Lawyers Editorial
- Industry Mentor - RMIT University
- Eastern Solicitors Law Association, Member
- Professional Mentor - Monash University Law Students Society (Juris Doctor Portfolio)
- Slater and Gordon Pro Bono Committee
- Asian Australian Lawyers Association
- LIV Young Lawyers Professional Development, Committee Member
- Law Institute of Victoria