I am passionate about the welfare and rights of people in the Caboolture, Bribie Island, Redcliffe, North Lakes and Brisbane North regions”
As a Senior Associate in Personal Injury Law at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in North Lakes I am proud to draw on more than a decade of legal experience to assist people who have experienced a life changing incident.
I have experience in both criminal and personal injury law, having worked for the Queensland Police Service and other law firms prior to joining Slater and Gordon Lawyers. In these previous roles I managed several large cases involving coronial inquests and dependency claims arising from workplace deaths and motor vehicle accidents.
Prior to entering the legal profession, I was employed as a police officer and subsequently a police prosecutor. This experience honed my forensic and analytic abilities, and I utilise these skills when understanding your case. It was during my time at the Police Service that I realised my passion is for helping people get the justice they need and deserve.
I was raised on the Redcliffe Peninsula where I was involved with several community organisations including the Surf Lifesaving Club, the PCYC and the Army Reserves. I'm a local face around North Lakes, Caboolture and Redcliffe, and I'm passionate about the welfare and legal rights of residents.
When I manage your legal matter, I use my many years of legal expertise to:
- Actively listen to you and your story
- Deeply understand your case and your circumstances
- Be accessible to you and your family, knowing that tomorrow may be too late
- Explain your rights in simple, plain English
- Move to an outcome quickly, understanding that delays can be frustrating and stressful
- Leverage the strength and resources of my firm – Slater and Gordon, one of Australia’s largest compensation law firms to back your case and give you the best chance of a positive outcome.
Please contact me to let me know how I can help.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Bachelor of Laws
- 2011 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2010, Shine Lawyers
- 2002 - 2007, Hall Payne Lawyers
- 1997 - 2001, Queensland Police Service (as an officer and prosecutor)
Memberships and Associations
- Queensland Law Society
- Australian Lawyers Alliance
- Medico-legal Society of Queensland