I’m a Practice Group Leader in the Workers’ Compensation team, and have worked with Slater and Gordon for 15 years helping people in their time of need. I feel privileged to be able to do the work that I do.
Relating to my clients and listening to how their injury has impacted them and what they need to get their life back on track is a crucial part of my job. I know that they’re anxious about their future—I make sure they’re provided with the advice they need to remove the uncertainty and feel confident in their decisions at this very important moment in their life.
I know that your injury and circumstances are unique. My team and I take the time to listen to all the details to get the full picture so that we can achieve the best possible outcome for you.
My team has fought for many seriously injured workers and achieved six-figure payouts for the loss of ability to work from the date of injury to retirement age, along with payment for the loss of superannuation benefits.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2010 - Accredited Specialist in Compensation Law, Law Society of New South Wales
- 2004 - Admitted, Supreme Court of New South Wales
- 2003 - Bachelor of Laws, University of Sydney
- 2001 - Bachelor of Economics, University of Sydney
- 2011 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2002 - 2011, Keddies Lawyers
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of New South Wales