I'm an Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury law, and have been practising in this area since 2007. As a Senior Associate in Slater and Gordon’s Institutional Abuse team, I’m proud to bring my expertise to help survivors of sexual and physical abuse access the justice and compensation they deserve.
Survivors deserve support, compassion and guidance through an often complicated legal system. That is where I come in.
Developing strong relationships with my clients is very important to me. I listen to my clients and work with them to get the best outcome for them in the hope that it will make a meaningful difference in their lives.
Originally from Ireland, I have a background in human rights and my work history includes the Irish Commission for Justice and Peace, the International Commission of Jurists and both the Irish and Victorian Law Reform Commissions. My passion for justice and giving people a voice is what drew me to Slater and Gordon, a firm that is well-known for fighting for the underdog.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2009 - Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2006 - Masters of Laws, La Trobe University
- 2005 - Graduate Diploma in Law and Legal Studies, La Trobe University
- 2002 - Called to practice at the Legal Bar, Irish Supreme Court
- 2002 - Barrister of Law Degree, The Right Honourable Society of the Kings Inns, Dublin, Ireland
- 1999 - European Masters Degree in Human Rights and Democratisation, University of Padua, Italy and Deusto University, Bilbao
- 1998 - Degree of Bachelor of Civil Law, University College Dublin, Ireland
- 1995 - Certificat de la langue Francais: Niveau Moyenne and Certificat de la Langue Francais: Niveau Superior, Sorbonne University, Paris
- 2007 - Present, Slater and Gordon
Memberships and Associations
- Australian Lawyer's Alliance
- Law Institute of Victoria