I have been practising personal injury law, working in motor vehicle accident litigation, for more than 10 years. As a Senior Associate in Slater and Gordon’s Motor Vehicle Accident team, I’m proud to bring my expertise to help injured people access the justice and compensation they deserve.
People are often at their most vulnerable following a motor vehicle accident; their lives can be turned upside down by pain and injury and many lose their livelihood. It is a time when they need support, compassion and guidance through an often complicated legal system. That is where I come in.
Developing strong relationships with my clients is very important to me. I listen to my clients and work with them to get them the best outcome for them in the hope that it will make a meaningful difference in their lives.
Originally from Ireland, my long work history includes the Irish Commission for Justice and Peace and the International Commission of Jurists. My passion for justice and giving people a voice is what drew me to Slater and Gordon, a firm that is well-known for fighting for the underdog.
People can be at their most vulnerable following a motor vehicle accident with their life turned upside down as a result of pain and injury. Many lose their livelihood. It is a time when they need support, compassion and guidance through a very complicated legal system.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2009 - Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2006 - Masters of Laws, La Trobe University
- 2005 - Graduate Diploma in Law and Legal Studies, La Trobe University
- 2002 - Called to practice at the Legal Bar, Irish Supreme Court
- 2002 - Barrister of Law Degree, The Right Honourable Society of the Kings Inns, Dublin, Ireland
- 1999 - European Masters Degree in Human Rights and Democratisation, University of Padua, Italy and Deusto University, Bilbao
- 1998 - Degree of Bachelor of Civil Law, University College Dublin, Ireland
- 1995 - Certificat de la langue Francais: Niveau Moyenne and Certificat de la Langue Francais: Niveau Superior, Sorbonne University, Paris
- 2007 - Present, Slater and Gordon
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria