I joined the Slater and Gordon team in 2011 and have practised exclusively in personal injury law.
I focus on building and maintaining strong professional relationships with my clients. I’m a compassionate and fierce advocate of my clients’ interests and I make sure I personalise my approach to meet their individual needs.
I’m able to demystify legal schemes, which are often complex, so that you can understand the details of your case. I believe my greatest strength is my innovative approach and out-of-the-box thinking in order to get you the best results as quickly as possible. I take pride in obtaining results in claims that others may have considered ‘too hard’.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law
- Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Laws (with Honours) Monash University
- 2011 - Present, Slater and Gordon
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria