My practice is in personal injury for state and federal workers compensation claims before Workcover WA, the District Court of Western Australia and the Administrative Appeals Tribunal.
As an Associate I mainly deal with complex, catastrophic claims and disputed claims.
Over the course of my practice I have developed an expertise in conducting negotiations, quantum assessments and achieving excellent settlement outcomes.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2011 - Admitted, High Court of Australia
- 2009 - Admitted, Supreme Court of WA
- 2008 -Bachelor of Laws, Murdoch University, WA
- 2007 - Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- 2003 - Bachelor of Politics and International Studies, Murdoch University, WA
- 2003 - Bachelor of Legal Studies, Murdoch University, WA
- 2010 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2008 - McKenzie and McKenzie
- 2005 - D.G Price and Co
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society WA
- Australian Lawyers Alliance
- Australian Service Union
- Women’s Lawyers Association
- International Institute of Arbitrators