Like many of my colleagues at Slater and Gordon, I was first exposed to law volunteering at a community legal centre. From that point onward, I started developing a strong passion for helping people facing adversity and have loved helping individuals in their legal battles ever since.
I have a strong interest in keeping government decision-makers honest, and particularly enjoy discussions that arise from legal issues involving serious injuries.
As a child, I moved with my family from South Africa to Australia, and have grown up on the Central Coast, NSW. In my spare time, I enjoy rock climbing, squash and love going on long hikes with friends.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Masters of Administrative Law and Policy (ongoing)
- Admitted, Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Arts
- 2019 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2017 - 2019, Gerard Malouf and Partners
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of New South Wales