I’m currently an associate in the Perth workers’ compensation Team at Slater and Gordon, where I help clients with complex workers’ compensation cases including psychological injury claims.
Having worked exclusively in the area of personal injury law (predominantly workers’ compensation) since 2012, I understand how important it is to have a strong relationship with my clients from the start.
I’ve been noted for my expertise in representing clients and was recognised by the Doyle’s Guide as one of the recommended Work Injury Compensation Lawyers in Western Australia.
When I work with you, my goal is to make the claim process as quick and easy as possible, ensuring you feel supported and informed every step of the way.
I’m proud of achieving multiple out-of-court settlements for clients, in some cases saving them between two and three years of District Court proceedings
It gives me an incredible sense of satisfaction when I see my clients able to move forward from their injury, both financially and mentally, after receiving our help.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Australian National University
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Western Australia
- 2013 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2012 - 2013, Gibson & Gibson
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Committee Member, Asian Australian Lawyers Association
- Doyle's Guide 2017 - Recommended Work Injury Compensation Lawyers (Plaintiff) – Western Australia