I have been practising personal injury law for nine years and have broad experience helping my clients in areas including public liability, motor vehicle accidents, disability support, income protection and workers compensation claims.
I always ensure I produce the best possible outcomes as efficiently as possible with the greatest level of client care.
I am particularly passionate about helping current and former police officers in New South Wales who have experienced a personal injury get the necessary justice and compensation they deserve. This is important to me as I’ve had family members in the police force and know how hard they work to protect our State.
I am proud to draw on my experience and knowledge to make sure I help you get the best outcome for your case and needs. I work closely with my clients throughout their journey as I know how stressful and overwhelming it can be. I’m here to make sure you feel supported every step of the way.
Two cases I am particularly proud of include helping;
- A police officer who experienced bullying and harassment win $962,000
- An undercover police officer who had developed PTSD and did not get adequate support and treatment while in service win $950,000.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Bachelor of Laws
- Diploma of Legal Practice
- Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law, The Law Society of New South Wales
- 2010 - Present, Slater and Gordon Lawyers