As a Principal Lawyer in the Workers’ Compensation team, I have a unique insight into your compensation case from my long history as a workers’ compensation defence lawyer.
I started my legal career working for a workers’ compensation insurer where I practised mostly in the defence of statutory benefits and common law claims. I later worked in another independent Australian law firm whose clients were mainly big corporations and the government, where I further built my experience as a defence lawyer.
I went on to spend about six years in the workers’ compensation area of the Transport Accident Commission (TAC), where I was later promoted to Senior Legal Counsel and managed a team of about 15 lawyers.
Having worked for “the other side” for so long, I am proud to now use my in-depth knowledge of how the TAC and workers’ compensation scheme operates to fight for everyday people injured at work.
I have the expertise to thoroughly assess the viability of your claim and advise you of the chances of a successful outcome, the likely costs involved and the potential for financial compensation. Getting justice for your cases to me.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Graduate Diploma in Labour Relations Law, University of Melbourne
- Graduate Diploma in Management, Melbourne Business School
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Melbourne
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Melbourne
- 2017 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2009 - 2016, Nowicki Carbone
- 1999 - 2006, Transport Accident Commission
- 1996 - 1999, Maddocks Lawyers
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria