As a Principal Lawyer in the Commercial and Project Litigation, Diana is committed to helping clients from the business sector get the best possible outcome for their commercial disputes.
Diana has worked on a range of cases, from small individual claims to large class actions, and she draws on her broad experience to bring the best approach to all her cases. Her clients come from all walks of life and have included disqualified directors, small business owners and individual investors.
Diana has strong experience in both state and federal jurisdictions, including the Federal Court of Australia, the Victorian Court of Appeal and the Administrative Appeals Tribunal.
As a lawyer, Diana has the necessary expertise and know-how to get her clients the best possible outcome, and she will make sure her clients feel supported every step of the way through the dispute resolution process.
Diana’s past experience include working for an insolvency firm in the United Kingdom for two years, where she developed relevant skills for her current commercial law case work.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2003 - Graduate Certificate of Applied Finance and Investment, Securities Institute of Australia
- 2000 - Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2000 - Practical Training Course, Leo Cussen Institute
- 1999 - Bachelor of Laws/Arts. University of Tasmania
- 2006 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2004 - 2005, Insolvency Service United Kingdom
- 2001 - 2004, Nanscawen Grant
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Victorian Women Lawyers