As a Principal Lawyer in the Commercial and Project Litigation team at Slater and Gordon I'm committed to helping clients from the business sector get the best possible outcome from their commercial disputes.
I’ve worked on a range of cases, from small individual claims to large class actions, and I draw on this broad experience to bring the best approach to your case. My clients are from all walks of life and include disqualified directors, small business owners and individual investors.
I have strong experience in both state and federal jurisdictions and in a range of courts and tribunals including the Federal Court of Australia, the Victorian Court of Appeal and the Administrative Appeals Tribunal.
As your lawyer, I have the necessary expertise and know-how to get you the best possible outcome, and will make sure you feel supported every step of the way through the dispute resolution process.
My past roles include working for an insolvency firm in the United Kingdom for two years, where I developed relevant skills for my current commercial law case work.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2003 - Graduate Certificate of Applied Finance and Investment, Securities Institute of Australia
- 2000 - Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2000 - Practical Training Course, Leo Cussen Institute
- 1999 - Bachelor of Laws/Arts. University of Tasmania
- 2006 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2004 - 2005, Insolvency Service United Kingdom
- 2001 - 2004, Nanscawen Grant
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Victorian Women Lawyers