I’m a Senior Associate with Slater and Gordon and use my strong experience to help people injured in motor vehicle accidents. I have worked in the legal industry for over 14 years, and have practised exclusively in Personal Injury Law for 12. I have worked with clients from a variety of backgrounds, many of whom have been affected by devastating injuries. I strive to get the best results for my clients as quickly as possible. My professional approach is logical, empathetic, friendly and efficient. I'm passionate about what I do and am dedicated to fighting for compensation for injured people.
My goal is to help people through the complex legal system with minimal disturbance to their day-to-day life. I help make sure that my clients - who are often suffering due to financial burdens as well as their injuries - feel supported every step of the way.
Since re-joining the company in 2012, I have represented clients in all areas of their motor vehicle accident/TAC claims including compensation for medical services, loss of earnings, impairment, serious injury and common law damages. Although I am currently specialising in motor vehicle accident/TAC claims I also have experience in workers compensation and public liability law.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2010 - Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2010 - Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, Leo Cussen Centre for Law
- 2009 - Bachelor of Laws (Honours), Victoria University of Melbourne
- 2004 - Advanced Diploma of Business (Legal Practice), RMIT University
- 2012 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2011 - 2012, Shine Lawyers
- 2010 - 2011, Thomsons Lawyers
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- LIV Young Lawyers
- Australian Lawyers Alliance