I am an expert in Workers Compensation matters, having worked in this area of law for over 10 years in a variety of roles. I commenced my career as a Factual Investigator acting on behalf of the Victorian WorkCover Authority and insurance agents. After independently conducting many investigations, I understood the effect an injury and the WorkCover scheme had on injured workers.
Prior to acting for injured workers, as a solicitor I acted for the VWA and insurance companies, and gained a deep understanding of the strategies used to defend and minimize compensation entitlements. This knowledge enables me to better negotiate and successfully win cases for my clients.
I am highly experienced in all areas of Workers Compensation claims, including conducting litigation in the Supreme Court, County Court and Magistrates Court of Victoria.
The WorkCover scheme is complex and sometimes challenging to navigate. I provide clients a relaxed and comfortable opportunity to explore solutions to their legal problems. I will always offer clients clear and honest legal advice to achieve the maximum amount of compensation as efficiently as possible.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2018 - Admitted, High Court of Australia
- 2017 - Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2017 - Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- 2016 - Bachelor of Laws
- 2015 - Chartered Loss Adjuster
- 2014 - Diploma of Loss Adjusting (Financial Services)
- 2009 - Licensed Investigator, Victoria
- 2008 - Bachelor of Legal Studies
- 2020 - Present, Slater and Gordon Lawyers
- 2019 - 2020, Shine Lawyers
- 2018 - 2019, Russell Kennedy Lawyers
- 2009 - 2017, LKA Group (Investigations)
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Certified Insurance Professional, ANZIIF