I’m an Associate at Slater and Gordon, practising in personal injury law and specialising in lower back injuries and late claims. I help people in workers’ compensation, public liability and motor vehicle accident cases.
Acting for injured Australians, I draw on my experience investigating professional misconduct by allied health-care practitioners in the United Kingdom and also from time spent at a medical negligence firm in Newcastle.
Since 2016, I’ve grown Slater and Gordon’s Penrith workers’ compensation practice and have seen many successful outcomes for our Western Sydney clients.
One of the highlights of my career was pursuing a late workers’ compensation claim for a client with a bad back injury. He had gone downhill over the 10 years since the injury and when he came to me he was unable to work.
After in-depth investigations, I took a work injury damages case to the District Court. The insurance company fought all the way but we won in the end, with the judge noting my client could not have brought his claim any faster. He was awarded a judgment of over $1 million.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2012 - Present, Accredited Legal Services Provider with the Workers Compensation Independent Review Office (WIRO)
- Admitted, Supreme Court of NSW 9 April 2010
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, College of Law
- Bachelor of Laws, University of New England
- Bachelor of Commerce (Marketing and E-Commerce),University of New England
- 2016 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2015 - 2016, Catherine Henry Partners
- 2013 - 2014, UK Health and Care Professions Council
- 2010 - 2013, Slater and Gordon
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of New South Wales