As Slater and Gordon’s State Practice Group Leader, I’m proud to draw on my many years of experience in personal injury law to help my clients get the best outcome.
I’ve worked on many successful cases throughout my career, including helping clients seek workers’ compensation, motor vehicle injury claims, and public liability claims. I’m passionate about helping you know what to expect and making sure you feel supported through every step of your personal injury law journey.
l chose a career in law as to me it was a way I could make a difference. I have represented clients for more than 13 years, including in plaintiff personal injury law, corporate law, defendant workers’ compensation, and with comprehensive third-party insurers. I have also worked as a principal lawyer at WorkCover Queensland.
My experience working as a defence lawyer has given me powerful insights into how insurers process and defend personal injuries claims, which helps me best understand the right approach for your case.
Some of my proudest achievements include litigating multi-million dollar workers’ compensation and compulsory third party (CTP) claims, as well as being named as a Leading Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyer and Leading Public Liability Compensation Lawyer in Brisbane by Doylesguide.com.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2009 - Master of Laws, Queensland University of Technology
- 2005 - Admitted, Supreme Court of Queensland
- 2004 - Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, Queensland University of Technology
- 2003 - Bachelor of Laws, University of Queensland
- 2000 - Bachelor of Arts (Psychology), University of Queensland
- 2013 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2011 - 2013, Rostron Carlyle, Senior Associate
- 2009 - 2011, WorkCover Queensland, Principal Lawyer
- 2006 - 2009, Herbert Geer, Lawyer
Memberships and Associations
- Queensland Law Society
- Australian Lawyers Alliance
- Golden Key International Honour Society
- 2015 - Doylesguide, Leading Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyer in Brisbane
- 2016 - Doylesguide, Leading Public Liability Compensation Lawyer in Queensland
- Appearances on Channel 7's 'Sunrise' as an expert legal commentator
- Litigated multi-million dollar Workers' Compensation and CTP claims