Working in the Industrial and Employment team at Slater and Gordon, I'm proud to use my experience, knowledge and commitment to fight for my clients' entitlements.
I've worked in the area of industrial relations and employment law since 2011. I understand the complex challenges people face in this field and I'm passionate about supporting you through every step of your case.
Having spent two years as an Industrial Officer in the Western Australia Police Union, I've gained insights into the industrial relations system that I'll apply to your case. My goal in any employment-related dispute is to get a positive, practical outcome.
I have well-rounded experience, having completed a bachelor's degree in Physical and Health Education in 1999 and working in the healthcare industry for several years before returning to university in 2009 to study law. I was admitted to the Supreme Court of Western Australia in 2014 and to the High Court in 2017.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2017 - Admitted, High Court of Australia
- 2014 - Admitted, Supreme Court of Western Australia
- 2012 - Juris Doctor, Murdoch University
- 1999 - Bachelor of Physical and Health Education, University of Western Australia
- 2017 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2015 - 2017, WA Police Union
- 2011 - 2015, Paterson and Dowding
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of Western Australia